[RELEASE] Nero 7 Lite / Micro v7.7.5.1

Acheron

I'm currently building and uploading Nero 7 Lite 7.5.1.1 release, but I can give you the changelog:

Nero 7 Lite v7.5.1.1 (revision 1.4.1.1)

- Upgraded components to Nero 7.5.1.1

- Replaced MauSau Ogg Vorbis Audioplugin with Nero Ogg Vorbis plugin

- Removed MauSau Aac Audioplugin

- Added English language to all versions of Nero 7 Lite. Note: This does not include English Help files

- New Unattended switches: /USER, /COMPANY and /SERIAL

- Regression bug: Nero VCD/SVCD encoding was broken in Nero 7 Lite v7.2.7.0

- No more Windows 98/ME support

/serial is everybody need.... :thumbup

by the way... i still having same problem as the old one...

open mp3 with waveedit ... and this jump out....

post-65099-1158871915_thumb.png

Edited by cyberloner

Oh, and please report any bugs you discover!

The last two days I experience such problem: Nero 7.2.7.0 micro refuses to run. When I click on the main executable file (nero.exe) nothing happens - anotherwords, I can't run the application. Before this it works properly for two weeks. May be some files are missed?...

The last two days I experience such problem: Nero 7.2.7.0 micro refuses to run. When I click on the main executable file (nero.exe) nothing happens - anotherwords, I can't run the application. Before this it works properly for two weeks. May be some files are missed?...

that is serial problem from what i read thru the forum....

u need to install full version serial to it...

Zilexa, I hope all problems are fixed.

Nero 7 Lite v7.5.1.1 available!

Micro Edition will take some more time, but I hope I can get it available before weekend.

Have fun :hello:

Hi, will this version able to support Windows Vista RC1? Thank you.

Edited by ctscan

Zilexa, I hope all problems are fixed.

Nero 7 Lite v7.5.1.1 available!

Micro Edition will take some more time, but I hope I can get it available before weekend.

Have fun :hello:

Hi, will this version able to support Windows Vista RC1? Thank you.

You might try to run it on Windows Vista. Tell me if it works for you :)

I'm currently building and uploading Nero 7 Lite 7.5.1.1 release, but I can give you the changelog:

- Added English language to all versions of Nero 7 Lite. Note: This does not include English Help files

open mp3 with waveedit ... exit and this jump out....

tried to use original nero waveeditor...

the box dun jump up when exiting after opening mp3 files...

hope there is a fix for this one....

I installed you german Nero 7.5.1.1 Lite on a german Vista RC1 64-Bit System and it seems to work!

Thank you for your installer! The original one points out, that this release is not compatible with Vista. And after installing with my own .msi installer it did not work always, but with your installer it seems to work! I've testet BurningROM, Express, CoverDesigner, CD/DVD Speed and DriveSpeed. No Error. :thumbup

Edited by Dynaletik

Original Nero will not behaive like the Micro one: if it has been registered with "bad" serial, it shows at least some dialog to register again. In the case of Nero Micro you won't even be able to run the application in order to enter new serial... the only one solution helps here: reinstall it. :angry:

Edited by No One

@ No One: Just change the serial in the registry at

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Ahead\Installation\Families\Nero 7\Info\Serial

I got the problem, that my cmd for calling Nero 7 Lite with all its parameters is too long. Can this selection be shortened?

Nero7Lite.exe /VERYSILENT /LANG="German" /COMPONENTS="nero_core,nero_core\nero_express,nero_core\nero_api,nero_core\nero_audioplugins,nero_core\nero_audioplugins\mausau,nero_core\nero_net,nero_core\nero_videocd,nero_coverdes,nero_toolkit\nero_cdspeed,nero_toolkit\nero_drivespeed" /USER="MyName" /COMPANY="Company" /SERIAL="XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX"

Edited by Dynaletik

Original Nero will not behaive like the Micro one: if it has been registered with "bad" serial, it shows at least some dialog to register again. In the case of Nero Micro you won't even be able to run the application in order to enter new serial... the only one solution helps here: reinstall it. :angry:

So what. It shouldn't be that big of a problem to run the Nero 7 Micro installation again.

@ No One: Just change the serial in the registry at

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Ahead\Installation\Families\Nero 7\Info\Serial

I got the problem, that my cmd for calling Nero 7 Lite with all its parameters is too long. Can this selection be shortened?

Nero7Lite.exe /VERYSILENT /LANG="German" /COMPONENTS="nero_core,nero_core\nero_express,nero_core\nero_api,nero_core\nero_audioplugins,nero_core\nero_audioplugins\mausau,nero_core\nero_net,nero_core\nero_videocd,nero_coverdes,nero_toolkit\nero_cdspeed,nero_toolkit\nero_drivespeed" /USER="MyName" /COMPANY="Company" /SERIAL="XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX"

If you install on a German system you could do without the /Lang argument. Also /USER and /COMPANY are optional. Default Systems Username and Organisation are choosen.

For component selection you can shorten things up:

Nero7Lite.exe /VERYSILENT /LANG="German" /COMPONENTS="nero_core\nero_express,nero_core\nero_api,nero_core\nero_audioplugins\mausau,nero_core\nero_net,nero_core\nero_videocd,nero_coverdes,nero_toolkit\nero_cdspeed,nero_toolkit\nero_drivespeed" /USER="MyName" /COMPANY="Company" /SERIAL="XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX"

To shorten up your commandline you could also try to use the SAVEINF and LOADINF INNO Setup commands.

Edited by hp38guser

Desperated to check the problem .. and i found it is cause by the nxMyReal.dll and nxMyAC3.dll plugin...

remove both of this 2 ... the error will gone.... hope we can bugs the author of it to update the dll....

hope this help....

Desperated to check the problem .. and i found it is cause by the nxMyReal.dll and nxMyAC3.dll plugin...

remove both of this 2 ... the error will gone.... hope we can bugs the author of it to update the dll....

hope this help....

You mean Nero WaveEditor crashes on exit?

I don't think I need to remove those AudioPlugins from the package for these small bugs. Meaby make the MauSau audioplugins optional by default.

yup they crash on exit after opening mp3.... but they looks useful to support a lot type of media... @@"

i mean only 2 dll that cause the trouble....

lol you are right.... dun install the mausau pack will do.....

thanks for the software.... tried those edit the config on original version ... never success =.=

lucky have lite here.... salute

Edited by cyberloner

Hmm... nero lite 7.5.1.1 doesn't start in Vista RC1 and gives an error message about not being able to write to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Ahead\Nero - Burning Rom.

I don't remember this happening with 7.2.7.0. Easily enough fixed though using the Permissions and Security Properties.