internet explorer

InJ3cted

Hi I am having some problems with IE, everytime I go to a site, any site the page will load up but then it goes to the "cannot display page" error I've checked all my connectivity/internet options and they are all good I have cable if that helps... it happens randomly and it is really annoying :D i have to refresh 4-6 times and it will SOMETIMES work :) has anyone else had this problem? is there anyway I could maybe reinstall internet explorer? thanks for your support :rolleyes:

About your problem it could be due to one of three things or all, your modem might be failing, your isp has problem or your phone line has been degraded somewhat. I have had the same problems, i rectified it by taking my modem out and reseating it. You could try this or check with your isp and see if they are experienceing any problems or check the line.

Sunil

sorry to interupt..but i am having the same problem as he does..however..i have changed to use another browser program like NatCaptor and it works fine for now..*keep my finger crossed*..just wanna ask..how do you reinstall IE6?

Thanks,

him