3DMark06 Score

Aegis

That is definitely a good score regardless. Yes I did pay a LOT more I am sure but I did not want to be stressing my components out to get high fps and all that by oclocking when I am using it regularly. I do want to oclock it and I think I might give ATI Tool a shot when the new version comes out of beta probably in the next month or so. I think I can break 21k.

here is my score as of now

7600GT1280x1024.jpg

pretty sure its the same Opty 170 i bought from ripken204. running a 7600gt at 1280x1024 on XP Pro x64.

im having troble overclocking it thought and making a post about it.

Edited by slipk487

• 2 weeks later...

I just used Futuremark 06 for the first time with my new build. I just ran everything with stock speeds so I could establish what the "Baseline: for my setup was. . .My system is as follows:

Case: Antec 900 w/ PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750 Quad

Mobo: EVGA N-Force 680i SLI - P31 Bios

CPU: Core 2 Duo E6750 @ 2.67Ghz - Air Cooled W/ Arctic Pro Freezer 7

Ram: 2 Gigs Corsair Dominator PC2-6400 (800Mhz) 4-4-412 Timings

GPU: 2 XFX Nvidia Geforce 8800 GTS 512 (G92) - 650Mhz Core Clock / 1940Mhz Memory - (SLI)

*does not show up as SLI in test though becuase Futuremark has not added G92 in database?

HDs: Western Digital - 250Gb SATA / Western Digital 160Gb SATA / Samsung 160 Gb SATA

Sound: Xi-Fi Xtreme Gamer

O.K. . .So, my Score is 12,839. . .IMHO, this is a pretty respectable score for "stock" speeds.

Here is a link: http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=4706158

I have not quite figured out how to setup the whole "compare stats thing. . .so I am not sure if this is the best page to see the stats. . .

But it does have my score on there. . .

I just want to say. . .That I guess you do not have to have 2 8800 Ultra's, the latest Core 2 Quad (45nm) and 16 Gb's of DDR3 to post a respectable and GOOD score. . .My humble rig, which costed under $2000.00 put up a pretty darn good score if you ask me. . .

Edited by gerw0007