Half-Life 2: Aftermath Expansion

Jeremy

Looking forward to it, but I'll certainly be p***ed off if they don't close the whole HL/HL2 story. After two games, it's still **** near impossible to know what the hells going on.

I love my Half Life games, but crikey, they are SERIOUSLY lacking in story content, which is strange seeing as how they're supposedly raved and ranted over for their 'brilliant' story telling lol. :wacko:

Anyway, forget my little whinge heh, I'll definitely wanna try this out.

Uhm, the character development and revealing of mysteries and clues as to the whole truth behind Half-Life is awesome. There are still unique and mysterious things being figured out about Half-Life 2. Half-Life 3 is also in the works and has been for a long time now. I personally would love it if hey stretched it to Half-Life 10 but 3 is probably as far as it's going to go.

One of the things being theorized right now is that someone on another forum noticed that the Zombies in Ravenholm say "Help me" in Danish to you when they scream. Another thing is that in the beginning when you walk around City 17 and the Combine are busting into people's apartments, if you walk in the playground you can hear the voices of young children. There's a bunch of stuff on Wikipedia too from people who analyzed the sound files in Half-Life 1 and figured, for the most part, what was being said between the G-Man and the scientist in Black Mesa in the beginning, among so much more.

IMHO, the Half-Life Saga is the most beautifully done FPS out there and I can fully appreciate it, despite Valve's release delays, but they just want to make sure it is **** good. :yes:

Yep HL3 will be most like the peunultimate relesae when everybody knows what is going on. HL2's atmosphere is what gets to me and their characters as well...especially the gman and where Gordon was ever since the first events at Black Mesa. I hope they use a new engine for HL3...HL2 is beautiful but UE3 demos are far far more impressive....obviously cause it is newer!