Issue: Installing Office 2K3 with WPI

Hi:

I try to make a unattended Office installation using WPI. I make the SP2 update and I use the Office XP resouce Kit to create the MST file. I run this process (administrative point, Sliptreamer and custom installation wizard) in my c:\office2k3 folder and when I tested run perfectly and silent. The problem is, when I transfer this folder to my WPI image disc and run the WPI the office setup start to install and before finish, the setup rollback all the process without any messages. Using WPI I can't install Office. If anyone can help me I will appreciate.

Thanks,

JR

PD

This is my office path in WPI

cmd1[pn]=['%cdrom%\\WPI\\Install\\Applications\\Office2k3\\setup.exe TRANSFORMS=Unattended.MST /qb-']

try

cmd1[pn]=['%cdrom%\\WPI\\Install\\Applications\\Office2k3\\setup.exe TRANSFORMS=%cdrom%\\WPI\\Install\\Applications\\Office2k3\\Unattended.MST /qb-']

note that is all one line ;)

Edited by kelsenellenelvian

I had some trouble with this and I ended up making a .cmd file that I called instead of directly calling the transform.

Text of my setup.cmd

cmdow @ /HID

@echo off

start /wait \\"server"\Packages\Office2003\setup.exe TRANSFORMS=Office2003_NoAcc.MST /qb-

exit

If you modify it with your path it may work.