Am i being hacked from 212.134.155.211

Guys

I usually go onto my websites and download a few files, but lately everytime i go i get an error message saying im already downloading (when im not). So i usually restart the computer/router to get another IP address and still says im downloading something. After tracking down the IP address i found its to do with 212.134.155.211. I searched who it is and links me to http://www.ripe.net/db/news/abuse-proposal-20050331.html - but none of it makes sense and i cant do anything about it.

Anyone know what i can or why this is happening?

thx

I recommend you to use TCPView !!!! very useful prog!! :thumbup

"TCPView is a Windows program that will show you detailed listings of all TCP and UDP endpoints on your system, including the local and remote addresses and state of TCP connections. On Windows NT, 2000 and XP TCPView also reports the name of the process that owns the endpoint. TCPView provides a more informative and conveniently presented subset of the Netstat program that ships with Windows. The TCPView download includes Tcpvcon, a command-line version with the same functionality.

Also scan your comp with nod32 and use outpost (zone alarm pro :no: )

Edited by Mercury_22

Thanks ill try that today.......
Also scan your comp with nod32 and use outpost (zone alarm pro )

Ive never used this utility before but i guess its from http://www.nod32.com.au/nod32/home/home.htm

and i couldnt find any information on Outpost - could you provide a link please??

:o "NOD32 Antivirus System provides well balanced, state-of-the-art protection against threats endangering your PC and enterprise systems running various platforms from Microsoft Windows 95 / 98 / ME / NT / 2000 / 2003 / XP, through a number of UNIX/Linux, Novell, MS DOS operating systems to Microsoft Exchange Server, Lotus Domino and other mail servers..........." Not a NOD32 customer and infected? Get a FREE cleaner. OR Download NOD32 trial version (trial version represents a fully functional version of NOD32 for 30 day)

:oOutpost Firewall PRO

"New anti-spyware capabilities built into the program protect your computer against the rapidly increasing threats from spyware and ID theft. Spyware cannot enter, activate on, or transmit information out of computers protected by Outpost 3.0. The ID Block feature lets you determine which specific items of personal information, for example bank account numbers, are blocked from ever leaving the computer......." :thumbupOutpost Firewall - download the free 30-day trial version

Please answer to this questions :

1. Do you use proxy ?

2. Your ISP it's "Easynet" ?

Edited by Mercury_22

1. Do you use proxy ?

2. Your ISP it's "Easynet" ?

1. No im behind a router (but i know no one else is online when i try this as there PC is off)

2. No - well Easynet is the parent company i belive for my ISP (which is UKonline)

Well then my guess is that your problem it's on your connection settings,or ISP (i'm almost sure you're NOT being hacked) try TCPView you'll get more answers

PS from what websites do you try to download ?(Rapidshare.de ?) ;)

Edited by Mercury_22

In the Internet applet of Control Panel, under Connections tab, click LAN Settings and look at "Use a Proxy Server" checkbox - you can disable it from there.

I don't think that will help you because if your ISP use proxy it doesn't matter if you disable or not your proxy setings you can try to use HIDE IP but...It is another proxy!!(maybe no one it's trying to download the same file like you! :}