College Alarm Clock - yes i know its old

DigeratiPrime

Ive used the program in the past, and recently due to finals have started using it again :)

It works great, I am just curious if others use something else to get up in the morning, or is this the official college alarm clock?!

College Alarm Clock 1.06 is a personal Alarm Clock for your PC. Features a 7-Day Format so that you can wake up earlier/later on different days of the week. Save/Load your weekly schedule to your hard drive. It will play any media file stored on your PC or LAN. You must have a player installed for each media file you wish to play (e.g., Winamp for mp3's or CD's, media player for avi's, Real Player for .rm's) Created by a college student for college students... in other words, freeware.

http://www.geocities.com/vinodtandon/cac/

screenshot

screen_1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

nice app :)

I personally don't leave my comp running over night cause it sounds like a **** hurricane with its 9 fans lol.. but my server which i can barely hear i leave on 24/7. so, would be nice to put it on there if i needed it..

now does anyone know where i can find some sort of firealarm mp3.. lol.. i have 2 alarmclocks next to my bed, both of which will go off 15-30 minutes before i even hint at waking up.

• 10 months later...
nice app :)

I personally don't leave my comp running over night cause it sounds like a **** hurricane with its 9 fans lol.. but my server which i can barely hear i leave on 24/7. so, would be nice to put it on there if i needed it..

now does anyone know where i can find some sort of firealarm mp3.. lol.. i have 2 alarmclocks next to my bed, both of which will go off 15-30 minutes before i even hint at waking up.

that's probably the last thing you want to do.... because if got used to it + starting to ignore it and god forbid and the "REAL" ALARM fired up.... :no: