Help with the manual.

Please someone help me with making a new section for the manual.

Here is what I want to add and I really suck at writing. I want a detailed description of the procces for the layout of the cd and the running of WPI.

It needs to contain the folder layout and the placement of all the needed files with a layout of all the WPI files within the wpi folder being in the root of an os cd.

so the WPI folder would be beside the i386 folder.

Also it needs to be as simple as possible.

Couuld some one get together with me on this?

What's up with the guy who wanted to write the manual? I told him to translate it into german, but I never again heard of it. If my english wouldn't be that bad, I would help. But I think some english speaking people should write it. :)

• 2 weeks later...
What's up with the guy who wanted to write the manual?

I think that was me. Was waiting until the coder dudes had finished polishing the 4.xx version, and before I knew it summer was gone and I was back at work. I really would like to take a stab at it but time is limited. Who is the point of contact on this? Kelsenellenelvian, or the folks (can't recall names off the top of my head :blushing: ) who did much of the under-the-hood coding?

Edit: and it looks like K- has already grabbed the bull by the horns and done some work on it, HERE.

Edited by blinkdt