How I can install Lame mp3 encoder-help please?

Rudi1

Hello!

I have a trouble to use this free Lame mp3 encoder,so I really need help.I download this codec from this site :http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Lame_Encoder.htm and install it use included inf file,but the problem is in my Power video encoder not show,so I can't convert movie to divx with mp3 sound.

I try several times to install it again,but looks like that not install correct,so the video power can't see it and use it :blushing:

Can someone help me with this trouble how I can install this encoder,so I can use it with other software?

Maybae I need some other inf install file or something else???

Thanx a lot for your help and answer!

I don't know this Power Video Encoder program of yours, but if you installed the ACM codec it should be listed in the Codecs list afaik: > windows-key+pause, Hardware, Device Manager, Sound, video and game controllers, Audio Codecs.

But, the recommended piece of software for DVD to DivX/XviD (also rather Xvid than DivX) would really be AutoGK. Give it a try. I don't think there's anything more simple then this.

If it's an ACM codec and that you can save to wav with your encoder then you must choose wav for the the audio and should look (if it does pop) for the "Choose Wav format" standard dialog allowing you to choose codec and setting.

I don't know this Power Video Encoder program of yours, but if you installed the ACM codec it should be listed in the Codecs list afaik: > windows-key+pause, Hardware, Device Manager, Sound, video and game controllers, Audio Codecs.

But, the recommended piece of software for DVD to DivX/XviD (also rather Xvid than DivX) would really be AutoGK. Give it a try. I don't think there's anything more simple then this.

Thanx for this info!when open audi codec window I have 2 mp3 codec there.One is Fraunhofer and second is Lame,so I remove Fraunhofer,becouse I like to try Lame to :thumbup

Here is a really kind person,Thank you!