Building a diff rig

Shadowarez

okay i fixed the wow issues wich no one i guess had anythign to say lol but what do you think of this kinda rig ?

1, 4400 x2 amd 64 $628

2, Sapphire Radeon X1600 Pro 512MB DDR2 PCI-E TV/DVI Crossfire x2 $430 for both!

3, ASUS A8R-MVP Radeon Xpress 200 CrossFire $133

4, OCZ 2 X 512MB PC4800 Elite Platinum Edition $300

5, Enermax Libirty 620 $250

6, NZXT NEMESIS Elite Edition $160

7,Thermaltake Blue Orb II $60

Using the technique of Die-casting, NZXT combines the aesthetics of brushed aluminum with design. The feeling of the plate is reminiscent of the plated armor on a knight.

To accommodate high end gaming systems, the ELITE includes a LCD Temperature Fan controller with three blue 120mm Fans to provide efficient cooling without increasing noise levels.

To top off the looks, the Nemesis also has a 7 color customizable LED and Die-cast material all around the case.

just wanted to get everyone opinion before i get to building lol,

U can't use 2 Crossfire cards... one has to be a slave and the other a primary... if u want some more info PM me and i'll scan the magazine that it is in and i'll send it to yabut one has to be a x1600 Crossfire and one has to a x1600... but holla at me.... i got 2 magazines that is loaded with the information...

Also the Antec P180 is a bad a$z case... i bought one and so did the person above me... anyways... if ur a first time build i would stay away from it....

EDIT *.* The linking device is on the outside of the case unlike the SLi which is on the inside... to me it isn't very much worth it...

Here is a clip from the mag "CPU"

post-62058-1134937341_thumb.jpg

Edited by lostincyberspace2007

2. What graphics cards work with CrossFire?

A. A complete CrossFire system requires a CrossFire Ready motherboard, a CrossFire Edition graphics card and a compatible standard Radeon (CrossFire Ready) graphics card from the same series, or two CrossFire Ready cards if they are software enabled. This applies to cards from ATI or any of its partners.
Card One Card Two
Radeon X1800 Series Radeon X1800 CrossFire Edition
Radeon X1600 Series Radeon X1600 Series
Radeon X1300 Series Radeon X1300 Series
Radeon X850 Series Radeon X850 CrossFire Edition
Radeon X800, PRO, XL, GTO, XT
or XT Platinum Edition Radeon X800 CrossFire Ed

but the cards have to be Crossfire ready... :whistle:

wow thank for all replys sorry havent replied in a long, im gettin most parts from bytewize in Bc they have stock and are about $100 cheaper then most places i go to get hardware, the vid cards are extremely cheap fro that id pay lol, i mean x1600's for $200 with 512 mb ram each its worth it, plus it'll use duel core optimized drivers so it should rock, the case it thought would be great sicne its b@d Azz looking and all parts would make it elite well kinda since its gonna have 1 gig of video ram, and im thinking of 2 gigs of ram lol plus the OCZ DDR booster,