"Windows OneCare"

Mercury_22

There are three engineers in a car; an electrical engineer, a chemical engineer and a Microsoft engineer. Suddenly the car just stops by the side of the road, and the three engineers look at each other wondering what could be wrong.

The electrical engineer suggests stripping down the electronics of the car and trying to trace where a fault might have occurred. The chemical engineer, not knowing much about cars, suggests that maybe the fuel is becoming emulsified and getting blocked somewhere.

Then, the Microsoft engineer, not knowing much about anything, comes up with a suggestion, 'Why don't we close all the windows, get out, get back in, open the windows again, and maybe it'll work !?'

Edited by Mercury_22

• 2 weeks later...

There was an engineer, manager, and a programmer driving down a steep mountain road. The brakes failed and the truck careened down the road out of control. Horn blaring, and screaming out the windows for other cars to clear the way, they barreled around the hillside, picking up speed. Half way down the programmer gives up pumping the brakes, and aims the vehicle toward a heavy gravel bed near the shoulder. They plow through the gravel, then contact the guardrail to bring the vehicle to a grinding halt, inches from an overhanging cliff.

They all got out, shaken by their narrow escape from death, and brushed the dust off their ashen faces.

First to regain composure, the manager stammers, "We've got a serious problem. Let's organize a Tiger Team to fully investigate the mishap, and bring their conclusions to a steering committee, so our R&D division can get to work on a solution."

The engineer said, "No that would take too long, besides that method never worked before. By that time, I can overhaul the brake cylinders and bleed the lines, and give it a steam pressurized backup. All I need are my Swiss Army Knife, that roll of duct tape, and some spare parts from your espresso machine."

"Guys, guys, guys!", moaned the weary software engineer. "We're running out of daylight here. Now who's going to help me push this thing back up the hill and duplicate the problem?"

• 2 weeks later...
There are three engineers in a car; an electrical engineer, a chemical engineer and a Microsoft engineer. Suddenly the car just stops by the side of the road, and the three engineers look at each other wondering what could be wrong.

The electrical engineer suggests stripping down the electronics of the car and trying to trace where a fault might have occurred. The chemical engineer, not knowing much about cars, suggests that maybe the fuel is becoming emulsified and getting blocked somewhere.

Then, the Microsoft engineer, not knowing much about anything, comes up with a suggestion, 'Why don't we close all the windows, get out, get back in, open the windows again, and maybe it'll work !?'

heard it a million times but its still funny :lol:

There was an engineer, manager, and a programmer driving down a steep mountain road. The brakes failed and the truck careened down the road out of control. Horn blaring, and screaming out the windows for other cars to clear the way, they barreled around the hillside, picking up speed. Half way down the programmer gives up pumping the brakes, and aims the vehicle toward a heavy gravel bed near the shoulder. They plow through the gravel, then contact the guardrail to bring the vehicle to a grinding halt, inches from an overhanging cliff.

They all got out, shaken by their narrow escape from death, and brushed the dust off their ashen faces.

First to regain composure, the manager stammers, "We've got a serious problem. Let's organize a Tiger Team to fully investigate the mishap, and bring their conclusions to a steering committee, so our R&D division can get to work on a solution."

The engineer said, "No that would take too long, besides that method never worked before. By that time, I can overhaul the brake cylinders and bleed the lines, and give it a steam pressurized backup. All I need are my Swiss Army Knife, that roll of duct tape, and some spare parts from your espresso machine."

"Guys, guys, guys!", moaned the weary software engineer. "We're running out of daylight here. Now who's going to help me push this thing back up the hill and duplicate the problem?"

start a new topic, dont add a joke into a other joke