Need for Speed: Most Wanted Black Edition Out!

sonu27

Hi,

is there anyone can help me???

I've install nfs most wanted black edition on my laptop.

everything OK, I can play quick race & others session except on career mode.

But, I have a problem when career mode, the game always crash (suddenly exit to windows) when buy new car after picked up by Mia (after blow up BMW engine on the race).

What should i do to fix this problem?? :(

• 1 month later...

This game is not like any racing game I played. The graphics are awesome but need a high-end card to fully enjoy it. I like it when you hit the nitrous and everything blurrs. :)

I can't say much for the handling. It does stink. It takes about an hour to get used to it with the keyboard. I haven't tried a steering wheel. But I don't dislike the game because of that. Yea, there are definetly racing games where handling is much better but I believe that's not what the designers intended. I like the more arcade feel to this game.

The customization of the cars is the best by far. I mean you name it, you can do it to the cars. This is a kind of game that combines story with racing. You make friends and enemies. It's a unique game I never played anything like this. It makes you feel like your in a movie like Fast and the Furious. And you have a 100% customized car.

I'm running a geforce 6600 and it runs well at 1024X768. One notch down on the detail level and the frame rate is about 25-30. Which is quite nice.

I recommend this game.

It's ok, I still like NFS:U 1 best of all other than NFS II SE which is old as the hills. I really wish they'd throw the burnout series on pc. I had so much fun with 3 but revenge was a total dissapointment. I agree with ripken tho, it's too much like a movie. At least it's not all comic book like in nfsu2 :/