[HOWTO] give runonceex royaltheme skin

Well,

when you are ready to install everything from WPI beautifullic GUI you will see a darkblue background and a ugly classical skinned runonceex window which tells you which programs are installing now and you think: holy cow, this could be done better.... :no:

Let me tell you: yes it could be done better :w00t:

i have attach my theme.reg as theme.txt. please rename the theme.txt to theme.reg and add it to your cmdlines.txt at the top of everything:

[COMMANDS]
"REGEDIT /S theme.reg"

You must have royale theme at your cd\dvd in :\$OEM$\$$\Resources\Themes and the themes will automatically copied at the very beginning of the setup. no need for copycommands or SFX it.

If you dont have royale theme, download it for free. Google at "Royale Theme".

next time during runonceex after WPI you will see beautifullic Royale Theme skinned windows which is more candy eye than the classical windows.

royalskinned6cb.th.jpg

i dont know if this is possible with other themes, you have to found out by yourself and test it. Let me know if you find a way to use a non-offical theme used during setup...

ENJOY :thumbup

theme.txt

Edited by SolidasRock

Would'nt Royale need to be installed to use this?

Also I am trying to call it from wpi.cmd.

i am not sure, i always add royaltheme to my cd but i dont use it because i use other theme for my windows. but if you dont add it and it dont work, then you have to add it... :) (maybe it works with other themes? i dont know... someone have to tested it out)

so you will see a change from royaltheme to yourchosentheme at the entering of windows at the first time...

Edited by SolidasRock

see image below to see what i am talking about...

and no, i am not able to use other themes than Royaltheme during runonceex.cmd simply i dont know how, i get this info a long time ago from someone. when ready with the setup you will see a change from royaltheme skinned windows to your choosen theme skinned windows which is specified in winnt.sif (IF you dont have set royaltheme as your default theme, if it is, than you dont see any changes when entering windows after setup).

and simply add the royaltheme to \$OEM$\$$\Resources\Themes at your disk.

:)

edit: screenshot moved to the first post of this thread

Edited by SolidasRock

I have my theme package ran at t-13 (svcpack method) When\How do you add your themes?

i think i dont understand your question. are you talking about the skinned windows during runonceex or my own theme when entering windows after setup?

if you means the skinned windows, read the first post carefully :realmad: , if you means my own theme. i write in winnt.sif this:

[Shell]
CustomDefaultThemeFile=%Systemroot%\Resources\Themes\Breeze.theme

:)

Edited by SolidasRock