Must have computer recovery software?

Mikep7779

http://www.irongeek.com/i.php?page=securit...buildertutorial

is a very good tutorial for getting started with barts PE and getting some plugins.

the Bart PE CD i'm making now has the Following:

Bart PE (of course) and some of the plugins provided.

Sherpya’s XPE (basically to get rid of the Barts PE GUI and make it look more like windows) *Must have XP SP2*

Nu2XPE ShortCuts Converter

Paraglider’s Runscanner (to be able to access the harddrive and files from programs such as ad-aware, spybot, etc...)

Angry-IP-Scanner

Mozilla Firefox Plugin

winpcap library

Show Traffic*needs the winpcap library*

Adaware *from paragliders*

Eraser

Keyfinder-PE*to get the xp cd-key*

Registry Editor PE v0.9c

Windows Password Renew *if the user can't remeber their password*

i had more on my old CD but can't remeber what they were. and yes its a bit tedious getting these to work, to download the filese needed, and make sure they're in the startmenu/desktop.

but basically just follow the tutorial at the top, and you'll have a basic bart pe cd with XPE installed.then just add plugins you wish. google search for more.

oh btw..for most of these plugins

CAB = the plugin (use PEbuilder.exe to add them)

Zip = the source code

http://winternals.com/Products/AdministratorsPak/

This is really a fine product - the NERD :lol: Commander that Bi0haZarD refers to is a component of Administrators Pak but can also be used as a standalone product ...

(Btw. Winternals is the payware brother to sysinternals which is also great, but prices are steep, so watch out!)

Greets

Jacob.

Edited by techniquefreak

albator do you have a pre made iso with all od the drivers on it. I think I meessed up making mine. It would not boot into the cd on a new Dell with a Sata HD. It just help with no activity at the windows screen.

i just found UBCD4Win today. I checked on it and its pretty nice, based off Bart PE, but if you don't have time to install plugins or don't understand how then give this a shot.

as for the ERD Commander, i put the plugins on my CD. and i think it would've been more obvious if you typed it as nERD Commander. it took me a second to get it lolz.