New logo to use

fdv

This has a lot to do with many factors such as video card, display mode, and the user's vision. Some people can tell the different qualities of HD (1080i vs 1080p) apart while many can tell no difference.

Edited by TAiN

I know that, I was just joking. :D When in doubt though, I always use Print-Screen.

I have trouble distinguishing different shades of red, though I can actually notice the difference between 0,0,255 and 0,0,254, and it's even a bit easier with green.

Tomcat76

Oh... You're in the picture too?
well, rocket, on the right, could use a boyfriend... she's loud and has a list of requirements in men a mile long though, hahaha... as for wendy on my left she is pointing off into space, typical blonde :P

Kramy

Can't you see that big ugly blue square!?

well, thats why i made http://vorck.com/images/hfslip-exroidal.png

And for the record, what's wrong with Paint Shop Pro?
a court ruled in photoshop's favor, actually.

Justice Napoleon wrote for the court that

"Photoshop is flippin' SWEET."

FDV: If I had a picture of Exroydal, I would have put him in.

Exroydal almost sent Sinistar to eat your ELK CHILI and angelina jolie to drink all of your beer and pass out on your couch!!!!

Edited by fdv

Can't you see that big ugly blue square!? :wacko: What is this - all photoshop users are colour blind? :o
Blame it on FDV... Mine was OK. :D

But it also depends on how a screen handles background colors on pages versus colors in images. I'm actually not sure if it's the video card, the monitor, the OS or the browser that's to blame in that particular case.

I use a gamma of 2.0 which is right in between default Mac and default Windows. The colors/brightness/contrast are adjusted from there.

And for the record, what's wrong with Paint Shop Pro? :lol:
Never got it to work. CorelDraw and Photoshop are really straightforward. I'd need a 200 page manual to do basic stuff with PSPro. I tried it several times in the last couple of years... but you get sick after half an hour of not getting anywhere.

FDV... You got a transparent PNG version of the small one too?

the small one, a png, should have a transparent alpha channel.

i'll fix the larger one's blue box in a few days.

Edited by fdv

"hfslip-small.png" has a blue background...

That's probably because I resized the original one, noticed that the faded top of the logo vanished, so then used the smaller one and promptly forgot to make it 256-colour. :whistle:

:thumbup

Edit: I use Paint Shop Pro 5 usually. It starts instantly - under 0.5s. I also have PSP7/8, but they start slower and I don't use most of their features. The only thing I dislike about PSP5, is it doesn't support some of the newer image formats. A cool thing though is you can run it off a USB memory stick.

post-58925-1142023234_thumb.png

Edited by Kramy