How to convert .mp3 to .mid ?

Hi all,

I wanna to know how i can convert .mp3 to .mid? Bcoz,i wanna to play my songs while Programs installation.

I search in the net and find program like "TS-AudioToMIDI" but it don't work

Any ans will be great

Regards,

Xtremee

@kelsenellenelvian

I just tried with MP3 and didn’t get any audio? Come to think of it, it never played music with the MID files set to play?

I use Nlite, but have Windows Media play installed with some stuff removed from it, would this be the cause?

I also noticed a box at the bottom of my WPI where something should go, is this where the audio thing should be? the box has always been there, even if I D-load a fresh version of WPI and run it, it's still there?

Maybe I’ve removed something with Nlite that stops the audio player working. Any idea of its dependences?

post-4966-1129276457_thumb.jpg

i have had the same pb (i'm not using nlite,i do everything myself)

if you can't see the player,it's because you (or a software) have change the file type in windows media player.

so,just go to windows media player,then right click tools/options/file type/and then select audio mp3

it has solved my "problem"

post-52399-1129583675_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

@codeblue,

1st thanks for ur reply.

You could always use a program like EXEmp3 to convert the MP3 to a .exe file and run is in the normay way.
----> will can u tell me how to use it in my setup?!
just tried with MP3 and didn’t get any audio? Come to think of it, it never played music with the MID files set to play? I use Nlite, but have Windows Media play installed with some stuff removed from it, would this be the cause?

I also noticed a box at the bottom of my WPI where something should go, is this where the audio thing should be? the box has always been there, even if I D-load a fresh version of WPI and run it, it's still there?

Maybe I’ve removed something with Nlite that stops the audio player working. Any idea of its dependences?

i don't use Nlite to remove any thing from WMplayer

The problem is WPI cann't play any other files (i.e. it play .mid only and i wanna to play .mp3 while setup)

Thanks again

Regards,

Xtremee

Simple enough

Just make sure filename is in 8.3 format

for e.g

Feel the beat.mp3 should be feel_the.mp3 or feel.mp3 something like dat

put the filename in the install.m3u and wpi.m3u using notepad

u'll be listening to mp3's

It worked 4 me