Gamehead In Mexico

gamehead200

So far I've been having a great time...There is all you can eat all day, I'm 2 minutes away from the beach and the pool...Room service is free, drinks at the bars are free, the meals are free, but the only thing that isn't free is the **** internet...I have to pay 3$ US for fifteen minutes on dial-up...How screwed up is this? My face is almost burnt, and I've been putting sunblock every 30 minutes or something like that...Today I went scuba diving (in the pool), but later on during the week, I'll be going in the ocean. The funniest thing is that everybody has "walkie-talkies", and I had to switch channels every once and a while because I kept picking up other people's conversations. Because the Internet is so expensive, I'll only be coming on once everyday...Zipp, because I didn't bring my video cam, I'll only be taking some pictures with my digital camera. Don't worry, I'll post the images on my website at soon as I get home. Anyways, I'm gonna go check my e-mail now, and I have 1 minute and 50 seconds left on the clock... Talk to you guys tomorrow! If you guys wanna talk to me "live", lol, you can add me on these e-mails:

MSN: ##############

Yahoo: gamehead200@yahoo.ca

Cya guys!

MSNwar, you'd wanna talk to me "half-dead" cuz I'm burning my a** off....

MSNwar, pics of TOPLESS babes, cuz there's a whole bunch down here! :D The only thing is that if my dad catches me taking pics of them, he'll get angry at me... :)

/me is having a great time, so far, (just hate hanging out with my parents).../me's gotta find a Mexican babe to hang with for the rest of the week! :rolleyes:

Talk to you guyz lata!!

BTW, MAS TEQUILA!!!!!!

Cya!

I think we should open up a section where people discuss their travelling experiences and stuff...

This **** internet is so expensive....

I think next time I'm gonna bring in my laptop and plug it into the network plug in the back of all of these computers cuz its a pain to pay $3 US for 15 minutes....This way I won't have to pay at all and the rest of the computers won't work except for my laptop....

For the first time in two days, I went in the water and stayed in there for 3 hours straight.....I was all "pruny" when I came out, lol!!

Anyways, gotta go get ready to have supper at the japanese restaurant!! :)

Cya!!!!

Bad idea, Doggie...If I were to do that, I would just make a list of things that I did...

Anywayz, yesterday, I went to Chichen-Itza (http://www.internet-at-work.com/hos_mcgrane/chichen/chichen_index.html) to see the yearly equinox...I, personally, found it OK, but a bit boring, as you had to sit in the sun and just watch a snakes body form on the stairs of the big temple (forget what its called, go to the site).

Overall, the trip there was OK, except for the sun part, but its a pretty long drive from where I'm staying....About 3 hours...

Oh, and BTW, I'm leaving tomorrow night and I'll be back by Sunday to stick my burnt head in front of MY computer screen and type with MY keyboard and post on MSFN with MY account... :) ....

Cyaz Sunday!!!!