Can't find error

I followed the Documentation on the homepage an configurated my conif.js. Double-Clicking on the wpi.cmd lets the selection screen popup with my apps i just configures, but when I try to install these apps i get this error message :

URL : file://c:\WPI\wpi.hta

File : main.js

Line : 222

can somebody help me with this. what did i wrong?

I tried it from Hdd with the latest version. but even the original config.js doesn't work for me. When i launch the cmd everything works fine until i push the install button WPI gives me this error.

I don't have my config here but will post it later. Is there a big difference between the latest wpi an 4.1 because this works for me.

I had this problem and found out that I had an extra back slash in one of my programme install paths i.e, %CDROM%\\Install\setup.exe instead of %CDROM%\Install\setup.exe.

In your config.js you need to check that there is only two back slashes in all of your install paths, will look something like %CDROM%\\Install\\setup.exe when correct.

This was driving me mad and I was just about to give up when I started to manually edit config.js and found the error.

There are 2 slashes in my config file

here my whole wpi folder : WPI.rar

the directory should be located

1. on CD in $OEM$\$1\Install\WPI

so after installe

2. c:\install

and from there i want do start the wpi.cmd

thx a lot for your answers. hope you can help me with this

Edited by Happy_ct

@Happy_ct

Just downloaded your files and it is being caused by the Play audio in WPI option being set to YES. Set it to NO and it works without errors.

I also set this option in my config,to test, and get the exact same error. Same file and same line number. Dose not matter which of the 4.x versions used all create the same error when the Play audio in WPI is ticked.

Hope this solves your problem.