sedative

I..  

19 members have voted

1. 1. I..

• Drove drunk
    • Rode with a drunk
    • Did both
    • Did neither

My friend drunk and drove a lot. eventually he was banned, then caught driving when banned.

one day he was in the back seat of another friends car and they hit a wall and spun round end on end into a tree. the two in the front seat got out without a scratch. my best mate died.

i had been in his car with him when he was drunk once, after that i would take his keys off him and hide them and give them to other people because he would drive no matter how wasted he got rather than getting a taxi home or something.

dont do it.

Last thing in the world you ever want to do is carry your friend to his grave and lower him into it.

Heres Rick, wasted again on his 25th birthday. we had a great night that night, i wish we could have more. posting this is upsetting as hell.

rick.gif

yea i feel ya tris...i have had some mates lost and injudred in drunk driving nonsence....

im a pretty big stickler about driving while drunk and being drivin by drunks....just not a good idea...unfortunitly i have done it in the past, but i wont be doing it anymore...i have promised myself..

=Drew