Logon screen

Romey

Hey,

I love the login/on screen my only beef is the text for "loading" is black it would match it it was White :thumbup and the boarder around the picture is Black when windows first starts up (if you do windows key + L the boarder is Green). The picture I've included shows what the window looks like after a windows + L :D I'd like it all matching (sorry about the bother)

-Romeo

post-52971-1125991290_thumb.jpg

I got the same problem. When I type my password and press Enter, the text "loading" and your username will turn black. However, when you click on the arrow it will remain white. Also the boarder will turn black no matter if you press Enter or click on the arrow.

@XPero: Btw have you released the full version of XPize 4.0 yet? I can't wait :D

I used black for non mouse over features, and white for mouse over.

The user picture background the green and black. That is internal is the script. The black is normal and green is mouse over, in the next release of xpize ( i assume xpize 4.0 final as the current version is 4.0 rc1)

i thinned the black lines.

not sure what you mean by that. I created the logon screen.

I am thinking about changing the black and just keeping the frame green. But then the user pic frame would change when it is normal or mouse over.

so it would be harder for people to distinguise between account selection except by name