automation of services

vyas_vipul

you could try autoit3 so that when u run the au3 file, it will change the reg values for the service(not sure if explorer need to be restarted or what), then it will start up the program, then when you exit it will change the reg values again.

well its actully... its aol services.. i have aol installed on my system...it uses service like aol connectivity services and aol topseed monitor... which is useless if aol is not runnnin and uses up memory.. it also starts.. Telephony, Remote Access Auto Connection manager and Remote Access Coneection Manger... (and Remote Access Coneection Manger cant be stopped once it started).. so is the is any other way to do so.. or any proggie?

well i cant use any commads .. since i use nlited system (i removed them), yes aol is crappy (ha ha)... but watch videos and stuff like that most the time... i am lookin for more of automed thing... not where i have to do it manully.. thanks for the help guys..

"FSAuto" is the perfect program for what you are trying to do. Search for it on www.softpedia.com.

You can configure the program to certain services when you run a program and then restart them once the program closes... very useful for games :)

goold luck

thanks gui ... well that progi is to stop and restart the service.. i was somethin which starts and stops... i tried configurin other way around like when my system starts .. i execute one of the shortcuts i made... but doesnt work that well.. thanks alot tho