Uncopyable CD

duhu

Is there any way to create a cd that cannot be copied, like most Original games Cd are.

I read somewhere that the originalls games cds have some sort of errors burned especially to restrict the copy.

thx

And where do i find that BlueLaser Burner, i mean i dont know i want to spent money on a burner just for that, because here, in Romania, components are very expensive and sellers usually dont provide many info about the component. Ex : Asus CD-RW 52x32x52x - And thats all.If u ask him/her about what laser it has (blue/red), it may laugh, because some of them are really dumb, they work just for money, some of them know barelly nothing about components.

a little offtopic:

I went in August 04 into an It shop to buy an Optical mouse , with USB port, and this is my conversation with the seller (woman).

me -Hy..i saw on the shop website this mouse (and i showed her the printed website page, it was an MSind Optical Mouse MM600 USB )

her-Hmm..let me ask the service guy

her-We have the mouse but i dont know what "USB" means, we only have on Univesral Serial Bus port.

me-I barrely can hold on not laughing, and i sad "Ok , ill take that"

Now, u can see from this example how the things go around here, and i think that finding a blue laser burner on romania......well......its kinda imposibille

thx

srry for my eng and tha offtopic