Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
hakeem5454

.net framework error

when i installed xpize on my laptop that comes with mce2004, i restared the computer and then it gave me an error at the login screen saying something about fusion.dll not being a proper image or something. I cant remember what it said exactly because i couldnt print screen it or anything, i couldnt get into safe mode either so i had to reformat my computer.

you may want to back up all data and and re-install your os. then install .net then xpize then all your drivers and other files. last

well since i to am using both versions. that is why i offered you that way to do it. to install the os and .net and xpize this way you will know if its a . net problem or something else. since there will be no drives installed this would ex them out. sorry if you dont like the answer offered.

I think it is a NET issue, not XPize's. Try again and report your experiences.

As a side  note.. i use RyanVM's .net package..

that could be the problem... but to be sure test it a few times with and without his pack.

btw dont bump a topic if someone can help you he/she will reply here for sure :)