IE 7 - Making HOT Pies

To try out your graphics applications you need a project. So, design a banner, logo, coffee mug, T-shirt - OR best of all - A BILLBOARD, for Internet Explorer 7.

Amateurs apply here. So, no matter how good -or- bad, give it a go. Professionals, your submissions may lead to us amateurs being able to learn something.. Help out.

Do you think you can link to those pics?  Please think of out 56k members! ;)

Hi

Sorry, I thought this was were you show off graphics. At least you can see them and don't need to download everything, that may or may not be interesting.

I didn't find any upload links here, which I thought strange given the title and description of this part of the board, so I tried to contact a moderator, then read the rules.

There I found a link to eazyshare and a suggestion that I link the images from there to save space at MSFN. I thought you put the forum code to show the images because I looked around at other posts first.

**I also am a 56K dial up unfortunate connected at 45.2K (Good night, usually 44K) but found the images loaded quickly. They look big but are fairly small.

Also, I am using Internet Explorer 7 beta 1 which may have helped me..

***What do you want people to do? Because I am only interested in seeing their work and not blindly downloading it, just to find it says "F*ck MS" or some other pointless thing.

• 1 month later...