XP make me sick

Ivanov

Hello, all!

I have changed my mainboard with one AsRock model one month ago and my troubles starts. When I started my PC with the new mainboard for first time XP starts with blue screen before to show loading screen :blink: I have reinstalled XP with nLited version and all was fine... buf for 1 day only. On the second day, my XP crash on start Word, on start Automatic Update, on click System properties-> Automatic update, on runing Azureus... It was awful! I have reinstaled win again, this time with full version of XP SP2, but problems agian - the same crashes and blue screens - BSOD for htfs.sys, another for win32k.sys... and more (i dont remember all BSOD). Really sux situation! :angry::} Then I have decide to install XP SP1. Works fine for a month, but again crash on automatic update and clicking of Automatic tam in sys properties. What to do? :wacko: I have used original drivers for motherboard from the support CD and latest nVidia video drivers...

I dont want to change my mainboard again and I havent money to do this if I want... I am hope there is chance to fix the problem...

I am with Win 2003 Enterprise from one 2 days... works fine, but I have some troubles with drivers.

Please help me, if u can!

Sounds like our CPU is overheating, try re applying the heatsink and fan. Failing that , download memtest and check your ram. Finally send the motherboard back to the manufacter

My CPU is never hoter than 45C.

And I have already tested my RAM with memtes. No errors!

And I dont think the PC shop will want to send the motherboad back. :no:

Try another PSU, that might solve all your problems. Lots of issues with computers that can't be explained can be caused by a faulty/c**p/underpowered PSU feeding noisy power signals to the computer components.

Try another PSU, that might solve all your problems. Lots of issues with computers that can't be explained can be caused by a faulty/c**p/underpowered PSU feeding noisy power signals to the computer components.

My PSU is new, 2 months ago. It`s Fortron 350 W with pasive PFC.

how about telling about your configuration something. then if you can all drivers and soft you use etc.

how to make a better picture of the problem when there are not lot of information.

350 PSU is good but if you have some hardware that is more "hungry" then a 400w model would be better etc.

My configuration is:

CPU: P4 2.66GHz, 533MHz FSB

MB: AsRock P4i65PE

HDD: 80GB Maxtor

VC: GeForce MX440 64MB/64Bit

RAM:4x256MB V-Data, operating on 333MHz

PSU: Fortron 350W, pasive PFC

Laser printer Panasonic and HP ScanJet.

Installed apps: Firefox, Thunderbird, IDM, Azureus, MS Office, PaintShop, X-Chat and ICQ