3d Mark 2003 Scores

FthrJACK

Applied the hacked driver file for 9500 to 9700 and got about 30% increase.Getting better! :)

Did you overclock it too? ... cause thats kinda of low score if the mod worked. Grab Rivatuner a clock it a bit :D

Nope Crispy,I didn't Overclock yet but I will get around to it.I thought that Riva tuner was for N'vidia cards?The mod definitley worked for me with no artifacts and by the way thats an incredible score you got.In a Maximum PC test a 3.11 GHz P4 running with a Radeon 9800 and dual ddr400 on a SIS655 chipset mobo and the 3D Mark2003 score is 4829.Another test they ran was a 9800pro Radeon running with a P4 3.06 512 Ram and no AA/No Aniso and they got 5532.Your card is definitley a good find. :rolleyes:

... a 3.11 GHz P4 running with a Radeon 9800 and dual ddr400 on a SIS655 chipset mobo and the 3D Mark2003 score is 4829.Another test they ran was a 9800pro Radeon running with a P4 3.06 512 Ram and no AA/No Aniso and they got 5532.Your card is definitley a good find. :)

I just found a test of the Radeon 9800 PRO reference card. It scores: 5229 with stock clock speeds and 5402 overclocked.

So my card is :rolleyes:

BTW: Test is here: http://www.tweakup.dk/article/115/dk/

what are you guys using to o/c your ati vid cards?

ive tried the clock tab in the omega drivers, and radeonator 2.0... everytime i o/c the card (ati 9700 pro, retail), even a 5mhz o/c, 3dmark crashes at the fill rate. if i dont o/c the card, just the cpu it completes fine....

what are you guys using to o/c your ati vid cards?

ive tried the clock tab in the omega drivers, and radeonator 2.0... everytime i o/c the card (ati 9700 pro, retail), even a 5mhz o/c, 3dmark crashes at the fill rate. if i dont o/c the card, just the cpu it completes fine....

I use Rivatuner because it uses low-level overclocking, but tons of tools can do that.

The reason why you can't overclock is proberly because you have a overclock disabled bios on the gfx. The tricky part about this is the the bios don't stop you from overclocking, it just crashes everything! You need to flash the bios with a unlocked one if you wanna overclock. Youd can everything you need to flash it here! ... and do make sure you get the corect bios!