3d Mark 2003 Scores

FthrJACK

Thanks Zipp51, I have 43.51 installed - should I go back to 43.45? Is it true that 43.51 is not supporting this or do I have something turned off?

Did your score increase now that the test is included?

Not sure about 43.51 not supporting that,but give the 43.45 a try.That driver is the one listed as working on the futuremark site.And yes my score went from 1965 to 2786.There are more tweaks for my card and finnally there is the 9700/9800 soft mod that ThA Filer found and is using.That is a really good Nvidia card that you have Lynch,there is a way to make that work with 3dmark,I'm almost sure of it and I will check around if others are having that prob. :)

My Score is: 946 3DMarks

My PC Specs:

M/B: IWILL KK266

CPU: AMD Athlon @ 1.2GHz

RAM: 512MB

Video: ATI RadeOn 8500 with 64MB DDR

DirectX: 9.0a

Thanks Zipp51, I have 43.51 installed - should I go back to 43.45? Is it true that 43.51 is not supporting this or do I have something turned off?

Did your score increase now that the test is included?

Not sure about 43.51 not supporting that,but give the 43.45 a try.That driver is the one listed as working on the futuremark site.And yes my score went from 1965 to 2786.There are more tweaks for my card and finnally there is the 9700/9800 soft mod that ThA Filer found and is using.That is a really good Nvidia card that you have Lynch,there is a way to make that work with 3dmark,I'm almost sure of it and I will check around if others are having that prob. :)

Yeah, that score is about right.. I had something like that with the CAT3.0 drivers when I did benchmark tests....

radeon9500_0wnage.jpg

(Stock scores, no OC at all..)

My Current score is 4432 3D Marks

Running : XP2400 @ 2.11GHZ(140FSB) / Radeon 9800 (softmod) 324/303 - (Stock = 276/276)

OK ... can someone beat my softmodded radeon 9500 nonpro (found one with 256 bit bus, wee!) 275:270 @ 324:303.8 ??? :rolleyes: ... BTW: The CPU is a P4 2.4B @ 2.7 ... FSB = 150mhz :)

BTW: Isdn, try taking a look at this.

post-5-1051812804.jpg

It says something about not passing the Windows Logo Testing to verify compatability with this version of Windows. It then says "This software will not be installed. Contact your system administrator".

Even when I'm logged in as administrator.

Where is the Group policy editor can this restriction be disabled?

Thanks

Applied the hacked driver file for 9500 to 9700 and got about 30% increase.Getting better! :)

Did you overclock it too? ... cause thats kinda of low score if the mod worked. Grab Rivatuner a clock it a bit :rolleyes: