almulder ? about your media player

almulder

i know its basic code to embed the media player

you did a great job on working out ways to intwine it to wpi with a numerous bit of function, i know that part was very difficult

i just have a simple question and it may or may not be possible but since youve designed the code to work with in wpi, my question is directed at you

is there any way to set up a transparent version of the slimed down media player that your using..

i know wmp can use a transparent skin due to the envoking of the Nvidia nView Option

is there a way to use / preset this into the player to make it transparent with in wpi?

just a thought :)

Not sure, Have not tryed, let alone know where to start.

Question - What is the reason for a transparent Audio Player.

Also - TO ALL THAT ARE DISABLING AUDIO PLAYER.

I have heard about the small box being diplayed at the bottom. It was worked out and was removed before. I will look at the code today and see where the problem is. (It takes a lot of work to intergrate the code into the new version on WPI, probably just a line of code missed.)

I will post the chages later.

Question - What is the reason for a transparent Audio Player.

its to give more detail to the wpi, style then the player, i think the player stands out so much it pulls the attention towards it and why its there

if it was tansulcent / transparent, it would have it minimalistic functioning, and not over shadow the design of a back ground

plus i just like things being different :)