I have a small request.

Scubar

im not all that great at making visual styles but i love the new xp variations in the Media Center IIU style. what i was hoping if someone would be kind enough would be to keep the three standard xp ones and then have the 3 media centre variations all in one msstyle if possible.

eg Default Blue, Metallic, Homestead, Royale, Royale Metallic, Royal Homestead

if anyone would be able todo this if they could just post so that i know, it would be greatly appreciated, and keep up the good work xpero it just keeps getting better and better.

with what ? i dont use any theme making apps. i had stylebuilder but that didnt seem to make msstyles that would work without stylexp installed.

i want one msstyle with the three original ones and then the three royale styled ones.

@ScubaSteve:

This should be in the Visual Styles thread, no XPize related.

@Others:

Help if you can, that's what MSFN is about, even if you think his idea is crazy or he is lazy.

Edited by XPero

EDIT: ok ive got the msstyle to work now but i seem to be having trouble with the shellstyle.the blue one seems to work fine but when i use the green to silver styles the background colour in the comman tasks bit just goes to white.

here is the msstyle and shell style together. im hoping someone will be able to fix it for me if possible.

Edited by ScubaSteve