What new features to add to WPI

Just want to see what new features people would like to see in WPI.

:hello:

Please be as detailed as possible. what it is, what is dose, how it should act, and look. ext...

If I like your idea I will try to make it. BUT I NEED DETAIL ON IT. :thumbup

I want it to make me breakfast in the morning. LOL Ummmm Ham egggs toast milk and a small glass of orange juice.

What? Your's dose not do that? Hummmm mabye you have an out dated version, I thought I included that in with the audio player. :lol: LOL

It has been mentioned before by Ghost82, and the more I think about it the more I want it: "Themed" selections. Let's use the example of a parochial school environment with an already overburdened network:

1. If I have to reinstall on five machines during the lunch hour, the school's lunch program software will choke (don't ask). Network installs are out of the question. Install from CD works. And with WPI on my side, I can get in done in the time allowed.

2. In my case, four Themes would be real handy: student, teacher, office, parish. Short and sweet. I could give a disc to one of my sixth graders, and he/she could do the install. "Andrew, take this to Miss Sue's room and scrub computer four, partition it 20/40 and choose the student theme, got that?" How cool would that be? And child labor laws do not apply. ;)

If you could pull that off, Almulder, I for one would be eternally grateful and consider my WPI complete. I can envision new variables added to programs in config.js. The rest is a hair-pulling mystery to me at this point. But where to put the check boxes? Below the main buttons and above the clock?