Overclockin Cpu

Doggie

Just be sure you have some descent cooling and your good to go, if you're new I would start out with first trying to up the multiplier some, and then you can experiment with a lower multiplier and a higher fsb.. earlier today I was running my 1.33GHZ @ 1.53GHZ with a FSB of 153 (multiplier 10X) .. to bad it wasn't that stable, when I got into windows halfway through the 3dmark test it locked up on me :) .. anyway, you'll notice when you're hardware can't handle it, it'll either lockup or it wont even boot.. In case of no booting you just gotta switch out a jumper (see manual) and leave it in a diff position for a couple of seconds and it'll boot back up just fine..

Good luck..

Yeah, was just thinking of the lock.. you can probably try lowering the multiplier a little and making the fsb allot higher... just gotta experiment with it and bench it each time you boot to make sure it doesn't crash and isnt performing lower..

umm.. i don't how to overclock.. how do u increase FSB? :)

If your motherboard allows overclocking the FSB through the bios you can do so there.If not some mobos will have jumpers on the chassis to increase the FSB.Without knowing what motherboard you have you are probably running a 100mhz FSB with a locked multiplier of 11 to get your 1.1GHZ.If you can raise the FSB to 133mhz with your locked multiplier of 11 you would be running your celeron at 1463MHZ.My suggestion is to get the manual and see if your bios will let you switch or adjust FSB settings.Also,I believe you might be better off with pc 133 memory if you don't have it already.If you succeed in overclocking as mentioned previously get some better cooling options.This is very important so post back here about your progress Doggie for some cooler tips.Good luck.