Attacks!

lynchknot

Anyone else having trouble getting into Techzonez?

this is the latest report going around regarding the recent DDos/worm attacks

Rumor is:  "report is north korea started the attack.

according to the us goverment thats an aggression of war"

All these sites are affected:

www.artofgregmartin.com, www.neowin.net, www.okaysoft.de, www.netshelter.net, www.avault.com, www.ve3d.com, www.internettrafficreport.com, www.tech-critic.com, www.littlewhitedog.com, www.overclockers.com, www.theinquirer.net, www.tech-report.com, www.viaarena.com, www.winbeta.org, www.windowplanet.net, www.anandtech.com, www.amdmb.com

oh dear...

Holy crapolla! this is nuts!!! this is a HUGE attack. what the bloody hell is going on????

next thing you know it will be blamed on sadam, bin laden, korea (already mentioned) or their supporters.

hell maybe slobodan is doing it from a 486 in his prison cell and sending emails to sadam letting him know how nice it is inside "the big house" lol ~ well my conspiracy theory sounds more realistic than the others. you just know they will be touted.

hold on... how longs Kevin Mitnick been allowed back on the internet again..... heh :)

hell maybe slobodan is doing it from a 486 in his prison cell and sending emails to sadam letting him know how nice it is inside "the big house" lol ~ well my conspiracy theory sounds more realistic than the others. you just know they will be touted.

hold on... how longs Kevin Mitnick been allowed back on the internet again..... heh

:):rolleyes::D:D

Go Kevin, only few days on net and almost whole internet down.

Amazing

(You know this is just for fun)

w00t

Its affecting games too, all the '42 servers ive played on today have had huge lag spikes. eventhe reliable ones in my faves list. also now and again theres packet loss and you get dropped from the server as does everyone else on it. its happening all over not just a few of the game servers ive been on.

net in general seems slow, ive only had a few pages not load for me tho.

MSN passports affected,no e-mail or messenger service here for almost two days ,but back late this afternoon.Techzones and MSFN were ok.I heard a report that Europe got it worse than anywhere.Must be someone trying to get back at Tony Blair. :)

Bank of America Corp., one of the nation's largest banks, said many customers could not withdraw money from its 13,000 ATM machines because of technical problems caused by the attack. A spokeswoman, Lisa Gagnon, said the bank restored service to nearly all ATMs by late Saturday afternoon and that customers' money and personal information had not been at risk

:):rolleyes:

The same congestion also completely prevented consumers from contacting Microsoft over the Internet to unlock the anti-piracy features of its latest products, including the Windows XP (news - web sites) and Office XP software packages

this would be refering to the activation story i posted and why its down :)