What e-mail address do you use?

XPerties

Well, I would like to have a cool E-Mail Icon...but are not that fond of giving out my addy like this.

I practically give out my adress to a sponsored site that then are used as a referer...right?

Is it not a more "generic" way to do this?

WTF are you talking about?

Easy now, those strong words are not needed... :huh:

TF I'm talking about is http://emailmaker.net...just the fact that I provide my active mailaddy is enuff for me to stay away...I'm NOT saying you have any doubtful intentions (I know you are one of most respected members here) but you must agree this is a excellent way to get those addys...even statistics due to the linking via the page.

The "generic" way I guess would be another method that doesnt includes linking to third party.

Maybe this is a very common thing, I really don't know...just a brief reflection on the possible bad thing that this kinda thing could be...

Thats it, not more not less.... ;)

http://www.emailmaker.net/email.php/bWFpbD...j1ibGFjaw==.png

Well, I would like to have a cool E-Mail Icon...but are not that fond of giving out my addy like this.

I practically give out my adress to a sponsored site that then are used as a referer...right?

Is it not a more "generic" way to do this?

WTF are you talking about?

Easy now, those strong words are not needed... :huh:

TF I'm talking about is http://emailmaker.net...just the fact that I provide my active mailaddy is enuff for me to stay away...I'm NOT saying you have any doubtful intentions (I know you are one of most respected members here) but you must agree this is a excellent way to get those addys...even statistics due to the linking via the page.

The "generic" way I guess would be another method that doesnt includes linking to third party.

Maybe this is a very common thing, I really don't know...just a brief reflection on the possible bad thing that this kinda thing could be...

Thats it, not more not less.... ;)

http://www.emailmaker.net/email.php/bWFpbD...j1ibGFjaw==.png

Dude seriously, try to ask about things when you have no clue about it before making accusations.

[1] This is a simple script that takes text and turns it into an image using what we call GD.

[2] here is no collection of anything. I don't collect anything nor is it stored. You place "blahblahblah" in and it will give you blahblahblah@WHATEVER.com you choose.

Really..grab a hold of life, we are not all FBI agents.

Hey, this is a pretty neat thang you have going on here !

Now, if only I had a blog site, hehehe :P

But yeah, thats pretty cool, but if you have many sites to choose from, wouldn't it be possible to have a multi select box, for example, you have the same handle with hotmail and gmail and yahoo ?

And also, once you get alot of e-mail providers, won't the list get really big? So perhaps like, for hotmail, have another list box beside it with the .uk part of it and the such ? (see below for my neat ascii p.o.v)

________________ _________ ______

|_name goes here_| |_hotmail_| |_.uk_|

Something like that maybe ?

here's about 1,400 providers :)

list of providers

god thats alot of providers i didnt know there were that many out there

yeah, and your website says you have 72 hours to incorparate ALL of them! OR I'M COMMIN' AFTER YA :)

My website says to send your e-mail suggestion using our form. No one has done that and that suggestion form is for people who actually use an e-mail company. I only started this thread to get ideas about POPULAR companies, not a list of companies super johnny from down south Texas uses. I'll only pick and choose based off popularity. :yes: