Help Me

welcome,

1. - next time please use a topic header that shows what is your problem, "help me", means nothing.

2. - this would be due i should think to a file you have changed, either config.js or useroptions.js

3. - also could check that all files are still in same structure

4. - does a clean un-modified one work?

welcome,

1. - next time please use a topic header that shows what is your problem, "help me", means nothing.

2. - this would be due i should think to a file you have changed, either config.js or useroptions.js

and 5. - next time type your message in a normal font! :realmad:

welcome,

Shut Up "" Donkey Son "" :realmad:

welcome,

and 5. - next time type your message in a normal font! :realmad:

Shut Up "" Dog Sun "" :realmad:

Edited by AHJAHJ

AHJAHJ there is no reason for you to react the way you did, sure your frustrated, but replying with anything but normal font is ridiculous. It will not solve your problem any faster. And because they point out that it is not necessary, you lash out at them. mate you need to grow up a bit for what you are doing is childish and likely not to bring any help your way. This site has been up for awhile and has helped a great many of people to have to come in here an disrespect it like you have.

Go ahead an lash out at me if you wish, if it will make you feel any better. and see how much help you get down the road.

Edited for Redneck grammer:

Edited by lionhrt

AHJAHJ there is not reason for you to react the way you did sure your frustrated, but replying with anything but normal font is ridiculous.  It will not solve your problem any faster. And becausre they point out that it is not necessary you lash out at them. mate you need to grow up a bit for what you are doing is childish and likly not to bring any hep your way.  This site has been up for awhile and has helped a great many of people to have to come in here an disrespect it like you have.

Go ahead an lash out at me if you wish, if it will make you feel any better.  and see how much help you get down the road.

well put lionhrt , i couldnt of said it better my self

Okay you have been told we really can't help you as the problem is most likely due to some problem with you OS and you need to reformatt.

If you contiune the spamming and abusing of other members of this forum I will have no choice but to have you banned!!

You have been warned!