Lune Element Screen

Well theres 2 reasons i removed it : When i was testing out my unattended disc, the propaganda kinda messed up a little of the shield and the xp flag, i dont know why it done this, maybe it was just mine, but it was annoying. And also the fact that most of the propaganda just wouldnt stay, you know the cut off's.

If you want the propaganda, i can make one with it. I just cant guarantee that all of the propaganda will be there.

I did like the propaganda in this one. It actually 'fit in' alright with the background, but there was just something wrong with the logo, so i decided to take it out.

;)

the text will cut short if u use a program like ResTuner. for some reason it doesnt like long strings. (I know this cos i tried it once myself). But now i use a program called Resource Tuner from http://www.heaventools.com/ Their version doesnt cut off the text like the others do.

I also have the same probs with the text distorting the background image. If anyone knows how to change this please let me know. I have a nice picture of a woman on mine and it distorts her boob. very annoying :)

the text will cut short if u use a program like ResTuner. for some reason it doesnt like long strings. (I know this cos i tried it once myself). But now i use a program called Resource Tuner from http://www.heaventools.com/ Their version doesnt cut off the text like the others do.

I also have the same probs with the text distorting the background image. If anyone knows how to change this please let me know. I have a nice picture of a woman on mine and it distorts her boob. very annoying :)

lmao, "her boob" :whistle:

Thanks, im gonna try that program out, and also see what i can do about the text distorting the image... :yes:

;)

@aktivedesign

Download his uxtheme and extract the image from there

I would do that but where is this UXtheme @ to download. and will it have a version of the image in it @ least 1024?

Thanks

@aktivedesign

Download his uxtheme and extract the image from there

I would do that but where is this UXtheme @ to download.  and will it have a version of the image in it @ least 1024?

Thanks

The theme your talking about will be back here.

Most of this topic was moved from there, as only 'completed setup screens' are to be posted there, and well we went a little off-topic . :whistle:

;)

Edited by wnr

@wnr:

First off my original post was:

If Aralde Trent is still around just wondering if the image he used is located on the net or of own design. I would be interested if he or anyone knows if this image comes as a wallpaper background and if so can they point me to a location where I may aquire it.

Therefore I was asking for a link to the image or a source where I may get it.

as for http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=38610. I did see this post as to whether I made a separate request for the image in the post "completed setup billboard screens" or whether I made a completely different thread I just cannot remember.

there is only a posted image there with markups on it. I was interested in the original image so that I may use it for a wallpaper or even for my WPI unattended setup. How it was renamed Luna Element , no clue unless the author of the request is given the chance to change my topic.

So if anyone can answer the question as to whether they have seen the original image @ 1024x768 or higher please feel free to respond.

On a second note I will re-attempt the search engine to finding the guide, and if found will edit this post. If not , is there a guide in which gives step by step instrux on how to do this Setup Billboard Screens?

Edited by lionhrt

@wnr:

Therefore I was asking for a link to the image or a source where I may get it.

All i said was that all of the post in this topic to maybe page 2, were taking from "completed setup billboard screens" a moderator will have moved all the posts, as i said that were 'off-topic', to here. Your original post is at the start of this topic, asking for the image in one of the billboards, where somone said if you got the winntbbu.dll you could extract the image from there. Even though the picture might be at 800*600, i have no idea where to get it at a higher resolution. I was only trying to clear things up here...

;)

edit: Oh and Glent, the image didnt work for me over there. Just so you know :huh:

Edited by wnr

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...