multiple msn

sven

i want to have 2 different instalations of msn on my computer. the reason being that i want one to have an ipod skin for me, and the regular msn for the other ppl using the computer. if anyone knows how i can do this, it will help hehe.

thanks

im not sure how to do that but,, what about setting your self up on msn messenger to change the skin on that and let every one else use windows messenger that way both messengers work the same way and they can both have different skins,,

• 1 month later...

Do people still need help with Windows Messenger, if you do you need to have windows xp pro, because thats the only one i can use!, you need to go to Control Panel, then Administrators tools, then Services, then try and find Messenger, Then click on startup type (its a drop down menu) then click disabled. :thumbup

Do people still need help with Windows Messenger, if you do you need to have windows xp pro, because thats the only one i can use!, you need to go to Control Panel, then Administrators tools, then Services, then try and find Messenger, Then  click on startup type (its a drop down menu) then click disabled. :thumbup

That's not what he was asking for... You were referring to the Messenger service which has absolutely nothing to do with Windows Messenger or MSN Messenger.