Messenger Uptime Project

Doggie

Today, i proudly announce a program/site i have been working on for a few months in my evil lab(ok so my chair in the lounge room :P ) the Messenger Uptime Project. Simple it logs your MSN Messenger usage. For more info head over to http://msn.adriandoherty.info/ and read the 'Whats MUP?' page and hopefully join the project :)

Just a note, the forum isnt up yet so if you have issues etc, dont mind if you post here, but dont PM me with issues, as i wont answer them in there. :hello:

• 2 weeks later...

hey martin, thank you for posting it and taking interest in the project first off :)

its to do with the .net framework debugging. This is the second instance and i'm quite bemused about it all. I'm trying different methods but i'll need people who are having problems with this to help me test it, so if you can, please go ahead and try a different built version. Hopefully i can overcome it. By the way, what are your specifications? Eg Operating System, .Net Framework version, MSN Messenger Version etc

hum version 0.12 is working for me :)

anyway i have microsoft windows xp proffesional version 2002 with servicepack 2

msn messenger version 6.2.0.205

i have .NET 1.1

but it seems that the signature url doesnt really work...

http://msn.adriandoherty.info/users/Martin L.png

is correct right?

if you need testers let me know. msn is martinl@msfn.org

martin

ok here is some more...

if i start the program it's not automatically running the statics, i have to refresh before it starts. When i close the program it's not updating the statics, i have to refresh first and then i can close the program, if i want to have my statics saved.

regards,

martin

sorry for the late reply. i've been very busy. in regards with the signature, yes i've just noticed it wont pick up spaces inbetween names unfortunately. i'll be working on that issue. if you didnt know, lost my code to messenger uptime project :no: but soon a much improved version. file size will be much less and expecting memory usage to be cut down as well as fixing those refresh errors. so in a few weeks, should expect a new version out, thanks for you're support