WIN 3.1 BOOT DISK Help finding a page

OK I have lost my book mark of a page that had a bunch of disk utils on it.

Some things that where there.

Dos 7.1 Install and boot up disk

dos 6.22

And this is what I want and can not find win 3.1 boot disk that loads with a ram drive and has network support.

If I remember the page had a brown back ground. I have searched for two hours online and no luck

If anyone knows where i am talking about thank you.

and no this is not a warez request so please dont even go there. If you need to know I have every version of windows from win 3.1 on up and have legally purchased them.

:thumbup

thanks if anyone can help

Ok I was actually able to find it somewhere else. It is called Mini Win 3.1.

Windows v3.1 on a floppy disk! Small INI and other configuration files plus batch files to automate building a bootable 1.44 meg floppy diskette that installs a working W31 onto a 2 meg ramdrive using either MSDOS v6.22 (or a compatible DOS clone) or W9x MSDOS v7.x or higher to read partitions larger than 2 gigabytes! PeepHole will boot and execute W31 on a machine that has NO hard drive!

Mini-Windows is a compact version of windows 3.1 on a bootable DOS 7.1 1.68MB floppy disk.

This is not the exact version of what I used to have but close enough.

URLS in case anyone is interested.

http://mw16.2ya.com/

http://www.undercoverdesign.com/dosghost/dos/ph_w31.htm

I did a lengthy discussion at 911forums on doing windows 3.1 on a cdrom and ramdrive. But yes, you can do windows 3.1 on a floppy, usually involves unpacking an archive to a ramdisk.

So I guess I am being told that this was the correct place to ask my question for win 3.1 ???? the game software hangout? I guess I never thought of win 3.1 on a floppy as a gaming o/s. :huh:

And just when I was getting to like msfn now i have someone that is gonna refile my posts.

:boring: