What's going on in peoples heads?

TiXer

To day one of the teacher here at the school I work at contacted us about one of the computers in the liberary. Yesterday a studen had placed half of a bread inside on of the machines there! OMG... What was this person thinking? New kind of breadbox?? :}

Seariously.. Some people just keep on amazing me with their actions... :P

Oh my! reminds me when I worked at a school.

Found different kinds of food in the floppy drives.

They always though pencils in the fans where good for a laugh too :}

lol well since an incident with a pay phone, i refuse to use anything to do with putting in coins into machines such as pay phones, food and drink machines, i unfortunately went to get my chance and found i placed my hand in some sort of vomit :\ its really nice to know the kids of today have moral oblegation to vomit in coin machines ugh

lol well since an incident with a pay phone, i refuse to use anything to do with putting in coins into machines such as pay phones, food and drink machines, i unfortunately went to get my chance and found i placed my hand in some sort of vomit :\ its really nice to know the kids of today have moral oblegation to vomit in coin machines ugh

Omg! That's just so incredibly :puke: What makes people think that something like that is clever to do? The vomit might not have been on purpous, but still.. Omg.. :huh:

when i was in school they had to glue the base of the mouse to prevent students from stealing the mouse balls. (no pun intended :) )

Oh, they still do that.. Atleast here they do... I don't see the fun in stealing the mouseballs!

They've startet with something more down there now.. The remove the buttons on the screen so you can't turn it on/off anymore.. They've got some serious issues... :wacko:

I see dead people.

Lol.. :thumbup Maybe the students here do that to and the dead people instruct them to remove the mousballs, screenbuttons, put bread in the machines and so on..? :P

• 4 weeks later...
when i was in school they had to glue the base of the mouse to prevent students from stealing the mouse balls. (no pun intended :) )

my college did away with mouseballs and switched to optical mice, but the students STILL managed to wreck these by snapping pen nibs in the optical hole and gumming them up with glue/chewing gum.

you don't know how frustrating it is removing chewing gum from an optical mouse when its buried half an inch inside :angry:

Edited by neil