A Suggestion

<SparTacuS>

As a late-comer to XPlode (but not to UA installs) I would like to first say that I am a BIG fan of the program and appreciate Wraith's efforts. However, I've also got to say that this forum seems to generate more arguments and bad feeling than all the others put together. I don't think that this gives a good impression of XPlode or MSFN. Therefore I would like to make a suggestion;

Proposal.

A sticky thread for the forum holding ONLY annotated or properly explained snippets of code that would give newbs a start. All of us currently using XPlode successfully could contribute a little - that way no-one gets lumbered with the task of writing a huge guide - and Wraith has enough to do at the moment.

For instance, one snippet to show how to run a program (with notes), another for a registry edit etc etc.

If all other posts were imediately deleted we would soon have a good giude in all but name.

(I just need to say, I had Xplode sitting on my drive for months before I got a successful installation - whatever you guys say, it may be the best but it is the installer with the steepest learning curve).