What new features do you want to see on msfn?

FthrJACK

Now would be the time to let us know! :rolleyes:

what would you like to see most.. wallpaper section? boot screens? what would you like us to have on there for you, be interesting to find out, anything feasable we might just do :)

Well, most of the stuff I would have suggested has already been made (or you will make it!) ... But here are some suggestions:

[*] That wallpaper section sounds cool ... For uploading wallpapers from our desktop screenies :rolleyes:

[*] Make a stafflist like this :D

[*] Forget the lame banner idea that you aparently have been toying with! ... Banners = :)

[*] How to configure Trillian to use the MSFN news feeder should be more easy to find on the page... I think many people have a hard time finding out how to add it!

[*] Maybe create the "MSFN site awards" ???

[*] A MSFN IRC channel maybe?

What I could think of at the moment ...

..and you will pay everything

It wasen't an order, merly a sugestion! If the server costs etc. are too much for ya its of course a good idea to get some banners ... I just don't like the idea!

Who is paying anyway?

..and you will pay everything

It wasen't an order, merly a sugestion! If the server costs etc. are too much for ya its of course a good idea to get some banners ... I just don't like the idea!

Who is paying anyway?

I know what you mean my danish friend

I was just kidding, sure we will consider that.

:)

I can setup a JPilot applet customized for the new MSFN, where you put in username, and it takes em' to the existing IRC Channel.

You could get a member here, or find a company, to host an IRC Server, and make a subdomain like irc.msfn.org for a new server. Even a cable/dsl connection serves up to 100 people without lagg

jpilot and irc have been discussed before, we might well do it, we will see. it wont be something we do right away until other parts of site are finished.

@crispy, theres only one advert. its for crucial ram, any income generated will be used to pay back some of the cost of the new software and also to hopefully pay lezend some for his commisioning of the design.

its not pop ups, (/me stabs) or lots of different ads cluttering up the page, just the same one each time. its pretty needs must at tho moment im afraid, we have never run any ads before, dont think we are going down that path, if it paid off some of the cost of the software and paid lezend some bux too we would have no reason to keep it and we can take it off... so start clicking on it and ordering stuff from crucial lol.

i mostly want to open a wallpaper section, themeXP is too much of a pain in the a** to surf now, shame, the site kicks a**, but its server bites.

T-Shirts, *Please nake available Omar-The-Tent-Maker Sizes for the FatMan* Caps, Coffe Cups, etc. International Shipping.

Online store with MSFN Membership discounts from Tris's new store. International shipping. PayPal Account.

Newsletter.

Chat window for MSFN members only. No Peeps. Chatroom monitors.

Pia in a swim suit. :)

everyone can post news. news editors moderate it and think its ok and interesting etc they can spellcheck it and then allow it to show on the main page.

howzat?

Sounds ok ... and moderating privileges sounds even better! :)

BTW: What about a Sell / buy hardware forum?

yeah we thought of this before, it wouldnt get used much but people often want to sell something. We would need a disclamer etc for it too.

we would also like to run competitions etc, but we will wait and see.