Free Web Host

neopower.net gives u a subdomain eg user.neopower.net, access to a mySql database and php support and apache.. free..Neopower

Sry man...I can't afford to post 1 post a day...I don't have the **** time...I need a free host that doesn't have rules like that...I don't mind posting on MSFN...Drew, FREE HOST!

Drew, FREE HOST!

My point is your not going to find a free host that supplys good reliable hosting without some crappy limitaions or gimics...thats the reason why they are free...

So for a good host without all this crap, i suggest to pay like 5 bucks a month, its a very small amout for good service..epecilly when you look how much a meal at a fast food joint is nowadays....all im sayin is go with that one extra trip to MCdonalds each month and youll have enuf cash to get yourself a decent host without all the ad banners and s***ty service that free hosting has...

=Drew

Drew explains it all.. but for further infromation...

Gamehead, if you can't afford $5 a month you should get a job (you'll get atleast 5bucks/hr) save money, whatever, I'm paying for web hosting too. $5 a month, thats really it, no hidden charges. You get very fast ftp support (faster then your own connection for sure) and you get all that php/SQL/ stuff (you name it). And most of the time for $5 bucks you'll have a 5gig limit or so which is plenty. Ask anyone that has little experience with website/html that free webhosts basicly suck. They are down most of them time, and you have a great chance of loosing you're files for some stupid reason. Like they will tell you it's illegal or above a specific file limit... And, with payed hosting you also get unlimited HD space (most of the time). Hope this got you some wisdom on spending you're money wisely w00t

Here's the whole story...

My dad came home from work for some guys to rewire the house to have an internet connection and cable in each room. Then I'm like, "Tell the guys not to disconnect the Internet!" So my dad asked me why and I told him that I had a website on it...To make a VERY long story short, he thought that a hacker would invade our server and try deleting all the files through port 80 and the 15 other ports that are open (for MSN)! Now does everyone believe me?

Your dad shudown ur site? Thats bull.

OMG! My son has a website, hes not responsible, son: Your grounded from hosting a website, for a week smile.gif

Very interesting, how can you have a son longhorn, when your 12years old?

Nobody is perfect.

:)