How to compress Winxp9in1?

if extract iso file make it before "size 700MB" will be size 4222MB,anyone know is possible make iso file with cdimage and make size near 700MB????I know is there way to make it but how???

P.S:sorry if I post on wrong section

the way it works:

cdimage looks for files with the that exact size and content, then at the time of creating the iso it copies the file just 1 time and the rest of similar files look at the same sector through the toc.

that is: if drivers.cab is the same for all w9x setups, it will only be copied 1 time on the cd and everytime drivers.cab is called (from differents w9x setups) it will be referred to the sector the first driver.cab was copied.... dunno if it's clear :P

that's why when you copy all the contents to your HD, i.e. drivers.cab will be copied multiple times to different locations :)

this is a trick named "re-link files" and it is mostly used at the time of ripping console backups

it stop process I don't know why??I have more space 10GB on drive G.

my command is:

CLS

@echo off

TITLE Creating ISO Image of Windows XP Professional

ECHO.

ECHO Removing any possible attributes set on G:\XPCD and its subfolders...

attrib -R -H G:\XPCD /S /D

ECHO.

ECHO Creating ISO...

CDIMAGE.EXE -lWXPFPP_EN -t12/31/2002,12:00:00 -h -j1 -m -o -bxpboot.img G:\XPCD G:\winxp.ISO

ECHO.

PAUSE

EXIT

show me that:

111225.gif

it says it needs 4232mb and probably you don't have that disk space available.

cdimage doesn't detect which is going to be the new image size, it just "needs" that amount of space.

edit: maybe is a stupid question but why r u copying the whole cd to the HD and then CDImage... shouldn't be easier to create the iso image and then burn it as always?

Edited by SiMoNsAyS

@RYU81

Maybe there's a syntax error in your command. Also, cdimage will choke if you have directories going more than 8 levels deep.

Try getting cdimageGUI from the uA guide site, and monitor it for any error messages it throws up.

@prathapml

is show same error ,i have more size to make iso.

111222.gif

111223.gif

@SiMoNsAyS

I want to make Unattended Windows for all version on 1 cd ,i get normal cd not include Unattended Windows.

In the above screenshot, that error seems like:

1. Either its a file got from a network location or CD-rom drive and now can't be read due to some reason.

2. Its a file on HDD unreadable due to disk errors - run scandisk and confirm that all is fine.

Two things you can try... Try a modified version of the parameters you are feading cdimage based off of what I use without any problems.

CDIMAGE.EXE -LWXPFPP_EN -T12/31/2002,12:00:00 -bxpboot.img -G -H -N -M -O -X G:\XPCD G:\winxp.ISO

Notice no -j1 option.. I have read about problems with that.

2nd solution.. There is a nice gui ISO program that can do optimization the same way now. You can try that too if you like. Shareware however.. But it works. Just need to enable the optimization function under properties.

http://www.ezbsystems.com/ultraiso/

Update, foregot one other suggestion.. While testing.. Save your self some time until you get this worked out. Take a ordinary folder of files around 100mb or soo.. Duplicate that folder bby jsut copying it and renaming it.. Then try to make a test iso with those two folders on it.. Should come out to 100mb obiously.. But, this way you can get the thing working without having to go through 4gb+ of data just to reach an error.