Pdf Creator

brian873

Does anyone creat PDF files ?

I have been using these two applications so far,

PrimoPDF

CutePDF

although they work OK they are a little buggy sometimes. Does anyone know of any other FREE PDF creators ?

thanks...

We tried all the free guyes that you have mentioned. Including PDF Creator. We wanted to get away from adobe at the office so we tried all. All kinds of documents we sent at all. None worked completely. If you need general PDF capabilities then PDF Creator worked about the best, and is easy to use. If you start having problems with the creation on complicated doc etc, then go to kinkos and for a couple of cents, you could open your doc, save as pdf using acrobat professional, then email it to yourself, and quickl log out of their computers. Or just buy acobat. It flat out works the best. We moved the office back to it.

After a few days of playing around with these different PDF software's I have found that for my needs, PDF Creator is the best. It has many options that the otehr lack and it seems fast and reliable. Some of the other software has badly designed windows with alot of graphics and text that are just not need. They are good also, and I am sure will be usefull to alot of people but PDF Creator is the most profesional one in my opinion.

So a double thumbs up for PDF Creator

hail hail