Help My Cousin Jessica Win

greg098

Ok, well...My cousin Jessica is entered in this modelling competition. She has never won anything before and she was hoping she was going to win this competition, but the only problem is, hardly anyone is voting for her!!! She has less then 100 votes, while some other people have OVER 1000...so I hope some people can vote for her! Even if she doesnt win, it will be nice for her to think that she is a champion. PLEASE HELP! Vote here: http://www.aussie-kids.com/competition/beg...vote.php?p=1459 (MODS: this is not advertising or spam...its only to help my cousin...but if u decide to close this post then thats ok)

post-45062-1112081849_thumb.jpg

From checking that out here's what I have figured out... It's a popularity contest, not a model contest. Your cousin is a cutie. Looking around I noticed that some of the ugliest girls on that site have hundreds of votes. Tell her for me, she's one of the cutest little girls on the site, but not to let it get her down if she doesn't win because it's obviously not a fair assesment of beauty and talent.

@Bâshrat nâh not that original... stolen somewhere... can't remeber where though... or was it from you? dunno...

use the same on GoT, as well as my sig.

I'm not that creative and live by "better well stolen, than come up with something badly"

@phoenix_nf It's John, from John and John. (www.johnandjohn.nl)

he's s(h)itting on a urinal

@indianarchie....who the new one joined the office...name???? is she the new HR female?

wud appreciate if u discussed office matters via PM or any other private means:) dont wanna let the whole world know abt my adventures huh:D and no its not tht one..but dont u dare mention anything to the others or i'll kill you!

@phoenix_nf......how did u become an MSFN Reviewer????????pls tell me!!

This is not a really fair contest. In my personal opinion, your cousin is one of the prettiest! But other girls has more vote than her, because THEY HAVE MORE FRIENDS. If you're cousin loose, just tell her that it's not because they're prettier than her, but it's because they have more connections/relatives to vote for them. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...