The Joker's Board

gamehead200

:) You forgot to add with credit from me (portal) and etc.

Gamehead: since your my friend, I'll host you on the OC-152 Connection hosting lobby-2.com> msn me

edit://Goto www.lobby-2.com

Purpose: Yahoo! Computers Lobby:2 Chat (my hangout) we needed this site.

I am working on v2 using ssi, www.iPlop.net/cl2/index.php

LongHorn, thanks for the offer (and thanks for remembering that you made the portal :) ). Guys, I suggest that you sign up at my board. BTW, LongHorn, I'm helping build my dad's company's website with a company here in Montreal. I might get to host my website on there. I think he has 10GB of bandwidth a month :rolleyes: ! If he doesn't, I don't care, I got 5GB here at home. Thanx again for the offer!

*Gamehead200 repeating himself* *SIGN UP!!!!*

• 2 weeks later...

Gamehead: No one will give u designs....and if you steal someones designs, no one will like you.

Tips from kidd0:

#1: Play around and draw tables, one day it will "snap" together, and you will find a nice, original design.

#2: Use more then one color! Maybe a pattern of colors, like red>orange>yellow, you know, in the same line of colors.

#3: If your site has more then 3 pages, then integrate PHP into it, so all you have to do is text, and not keep copying and editing files.

Gamehead: No one will give u designs....and if you steal someones designs, no one will like you.

Tips from kidd0:

#1: Play around and draw tables, one day it will "snap" together, and you will find a nice, original design...

I'm not sure what my dad wants...He's been saying to build him a website, and he's told me to make up a design, but I'm not too sure....I was thinking about something like this: http://www.aecon.com but rearranged...