[how To] Make An Xpized Windows Cd

XPero

What if I remove Paint with Nlite, after I finished integrating Xpize?

Since Xpize modifies the look of Paint, will all files related to paint be removed by Nlite?

Yes. By the way, I have to update this guide.

7) Start nLite again and use it normally. Make sure you disable SFC protection Then make the ISO

Is it possible to disable SFC only for certain files?

Disabling SFc is not an option for me.

It IS possible however to enable SFC at the end of your unattended windows install... it can be done by a regtweak or by enabling some services... I am not sure... but I do know disabling SFC does not have to be a permanent modification. Search for more info on the unattended guide and these fora.

• 2 months later...
Guest Thermoptic

3) Select RyanVM Pack and then XPize uAE as hotfixes for integration.

I just downloaded XPize_uAE_2.0_MCE_BETA2.exe, should i just select that file as an hotfix? or should i first install the file and then select som other files efter the installation?

3) Select RyanVM Pack and then XPize uAE as hotfixes for integration.

I just downloaded XPize_uAE_2.0_MCE_BETA2.exe, should i just select that file as an hotfix? or should i first install the file and then select som other files efter the installation?

Select XPize_uAE_2.0_MCE_BETA2.exe as a hotfix

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@ scankurban: Install XPize 4 MCE on your system (including the logon screen, of course). Then go to your system32 folder and search for the file XPize_Logon.exe. This is the logon screen file. Note, that it is written in english language (but ask Seven Alive for a turkish translation and if he does it, send XPero the file please, because he collects translated logon screens in the DL-section of his Homepage). So now after you got the .exe file of your logon screen put it into the folder "$OEM$\$$\System32" in your UACD. Then, load a regfile with the following content:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
"AutoAdminLogon"="0"
"LogonType"=dword:00000001
"UIHost"="%systemroot%\\system32\\XPize_Logon.exe"

(I just integrate AutoAdminLogon and LogonType to be sure, that the logon screen is activated and not the old win2k style login is used. So you can leave them out.)

Edited by Dynaletik

Thanks Dynaletik But why can't i do that?

and I thinking simple when replace to orginal logonui.exe its done for me.

Seven Alive does not use any program to code his logon screen, so there is no app in which you could open the logon screen and change the translation settings yourself I think. But I read, that Seven Alive is working on a multilingual Logon screen. :thumbup

QUOTE(scankurban @ Sep 13 2005, 12:26 PM)

Thanks Dynaletik But why can't i do that?

and I thinking simple when replace to orginal logonui.exe its done for me.

Seven Alive does not use any program to code his logon screen, so there is no app in which you could open the logon screen and change the translation settings yourself I think. But I read, that Seven Alive is working on a multilingual Logon screen.

Its not about code.Everyone can change logonui resources with resource hacker or restorator based programs.I think Seven Alive protecting his work and his right.

xpize_logon.exe compressed,its protected with pe.

What ever its so cute and i will use english or not.If Xpero needs my help about translations uifile resource,i would like to help him :yes: