Paid To Surf!?!

TheBlackMan

Yeah and have requests for websites, like customs, its a very good way to make money!

if you would like any help AIM Me. Matrix0978

ohhh and another idea, i use to just make websites for small businesses or companies, and just geet paid for thats. Its a eaaassyyy job!!!!

Edited by matrix0978

Umm, not sure if you have hosting or not, and if you do have hostnig usually there is a Search Engine Submit where your site gets submitted to the top Search Engines.

And just over all forums, have your webiste on forums, tell computer interested people about it. And you can become affilaites to other related sites.

• 3 weeks later...
I've been hearing alot recently about those gat paid to surf websites. Does anybody use any of these sites and do they actually work!?!

My best bud did this. They actually mailed him money just cause he ran their ads as he surfed. I'd say it was adware, but he got paid.

Hi all

when I read this thread I had to say that I am in a great paid to surf programme which does pay. I have just had word from paypal that this months earning of $82 has been paid into my account.