free web host wid php & mysql

Bjpskinny2k2

they don't accept new members the only host i know is coolfreehost.com i have a account with them but i get a annoying popup there and i have been told that f2s are slow and there sites are always down :hohum

Hey gab, your site looks alot like mine.....lol, wierd huh? Oh by the way, your forums on there...Im thinking you shouldnt be able to post in the admin and mod section should you?

Also my site runs just fine on f2s and i have never had it go down on me before. Boy are those pop up annoying on your site:grump :grump

-Chris

yep i know my site looks like your because i used phpnews like you and the same skin but i swear i had never seejn your site before but its better than mine :) i need members and i don't know where to look :rolleyes: to get them any ideas?

• 4 years later...

some ppl may grill me for saying this but Funpicdo php hosting and sql. so long as no single file is over 1mb, that does rule out using vbulletin and it seems theyre servers are setup in a wat that means the lo-fi version of invision power board wont work. abit crap but what do u expect. its free.