Send Yourself An Email..........

diesel_98a

<DL pulls out zodiac chart. Notes days of depression. Picks out smiley faces and mushy Hallmark quotes. Posts appropriate e-mails to self>

I'm feeling much better now.

Seriously, can someone think of a useful thing to do with this?

@diesel_98a Odd but interesting find.

DL

diesel: here's an idea for you. This IMO is nothing special... but if you expand upon it by making a site that allows you to enter an SMS message for any of the providers and then set a time for it then you have got something. Link it to a personal calendar that you can view and set up online. This of course wouldn't do me any good, as my phone automatically syncs to my Outlook calendar, but I think that would be a great idea.

Oh! Oh! Oh! Set it up to send out specific e-mails to different people. Never 'forget' birthdays, anniverseries .......

"Thanks for the e-mail Mom. Glad you liked the online birthday card. Yes, I was thinking just of you when I found it. I'm glad you are happy that I remembered your birthday. How could you think I would forget?

Love,

Your son"

DL

• 4 weeks later...

its kinda simpler this way because if u dont have your email account anymore or something, atleast u know this will work hehe. i sent one to gamehead, he'll never know about it lol